Communicare Boards is the most creative and innovative glass dry erase board on the market that combines uniquely designed patient/staff communication, artwork and branding in one.
- Crystal clear, low iron glass
- Writable acrylic
- Original Board
- The Extender
Communicare Boards are available in both custom and standard sizes.
Our stocks sizes are:
18”×24” • 20”×30” • 24”×32” • 24”×36”
Custom sizes available upon request
Customization and Artwork
No additional wall space in the patient room for artwork? Communicare Boards has that covered. Our design team will work closely with you to customize every aspect of each board.
- Specify text content and branding per unit
- Design changeable inserts with multiple languages
- Change each room number and phone number at no additional charge
- Unlimited artwork selections available
Patients will appreciate the uplifting artwork and the clear, concise information Communicare Boards offer.
Quick Ship Program
Sunny Hill Hospital Qty:
100 Communicare Boards
(#) Marker BoardsProduct Cost per Board1 Year Product Cost10 Year Product Cost15 Year Product Cost25 Year Product Cost
|Communicare Glass Surface||$300||$30,000||0$||0$||0$|
|Average White Board||$100.00*||$10,000*||$100,000*||$150,000*||$250,000*|
Does not include: maintenance, repairs, cleaning. Also doesn’t include other annual issues and soft costs, such as: additional de-installation and re-installation charges each year, disposal and landfill costs, and administrative and purchasing costs.
Durability and longevity are values that matter when purchasing your marker boards. The better the quality, the higher the value.
While the Communicare glass marker board may be a slightly larger investment, there is a value in selecting a more premium board for your hospital over time, both monetarily and from a sustainability perspective. It’s important when evaluating your investment to consider replacement costs as well as regular cleaning and maintenance.
Cleaning and replacement feature:
- Replaced on average every 50+ years
- Maintenance Free
- Will not stain or ghost, even accidentally
- Sustainable – environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (glass; available upon request)
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.” Benjamin Franklin
Features & Benefits
- 1/4″ low iron glass is tempered for safety
- Non-ghosting, non-staining surface
- Resists bacterial growth
- Sustainable graphic inks for 99 years
- Easily wipes clean
- Non-porous material
- Floating frameless mounting
- Smooth non-burning surface characteristics
- Magnetic features
- No frame to collect dry erase dust or bacteria
- Unlimited Medical language translations available
- Unlimited artwork selections or your personal branding
- Provides double-duty as artwork and marker board
- Graphics are custom at NO additional cost
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Space effective
- Easy installation
- Long-term life cycle cost
- Limited Lifetime warranty
“As you can see… No ghosting left behind!”
Mount the backing and the board slips easily into place.
Fully Changeable Board
“Take the graphics out and now you’ve got a nice piece of artwork”